I have published my first course with Udemy Learn How To Deploy Node.Js App on Google Compute Engine.
If you need Discount or Voucher email me at: email@example.com (Munish Kapoor)
In this course we’ll look at How to deploy Node.JS app on Google Cloud Infrastructure. So no previous knowledge is expected and just about anyone can benefit from it. Nevertheless, some basic experience with the Linux Command Line Interface might be useful.
There are many factors to consider when choosing a platform for your enterprise applications or customers. When AnyPresence debated the adoption of Java, .Net, or Node.JS for our enterprise development platform, the decision wasn’t obvious or made overnight. In the end, the scalability, speed, enterprise readiness, and community support of Node.JS swayed our engineers.
If you’re building your next-generation scalable applications — especially APIs for mobile and Web integration in IoT— then this course is for you.
What are the requirements?
- Have a computer with Internet
- Basic knowledge of unix commands
- Be ready to learn an app deployment on cloud infrastructure
- Prepare to deploy node app!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Basic knowledge of Node.JS
- Learn how to deploy Node.JS app in compute engine
- Learn Google compute engine deployment
What is the target audience?
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about cloud deployment, take this course
- This course is for Node.JS app developer who wants to learn about cloud deployment, regardless of previous experience